Tips when looking for luck in Transits and the Daily Chart
1. Joyce stated that the Koch house system should be used.
2. The orbs are 15 minutes (one quarter of a degree) applying and one minute separating.
3. The closer an aspect to exact, the stronger it will be.
4. Aspects used are the conjunction, square and opposition. The trine will sometimes work, but usually one just has a lovely time under trines. The sextile has little effect on winning. (note: This is possibly true in the daily chart(as it turns 360 degrees in 24 hours, making aspects to your natal positions). My mentor, Denise, swears by the daily chart, in particular aspects to and from the MC and Ascendant. However, a study of the transits I had during 150 gambling sessions indicates that this is generally not the case for lucky transits on lucky days. Almost the complete opposite is true, trines and sextiles form an overwhelming majority of the aspects involved on winning days. It does indeed seem that hard aspects can "energize" these days though. What I could perhaps suggest is that you focus on days that are generally well aspected, and then within those days, if your type of gambling requires, test the exact moments of luck under the conjunctions and hard aspects she found to work. - AF)
5. The sesquisquare is usually a negative influence and one to be avoided at all times for gambling.
6. The semi-square is an aspect that can work for you, if you have learned how to co-operate with it in the past.
7. The quincunx is an aspect that cries for adjustment and change. Joyce found that the quincunx is not a good aspect to gamble under.
8. Focus more on aspects that activate the speculative areas of your chart (houses 2,5, 8 and 9).
9. Natal or progressed interpositions or close aspects between the 12th house to the 2nd and/or 8th houses.
10. The Part of Fortune works. The Nodes work. Saturn will, if it is a
gambling planet for you (in or ruling a speculative house).
I can confirm this. Saturn pays in good aspect, and also seems to permit or even fire wins when releasing from a bad aspect (anywhere from 0.5 to 2 degrees)
11. Jupiter will notwork unless it is a gambling planet. I confirm this. Jupiter has a very "high threshold". It doesn't pay easily, disappoints often, but when it pays, it tends to pay very well.
12. If a gambling planet is in a retrograde station (2 degrees applying orb), put out a yellow flag: caution. Remember the planet is "what", the sign is "how", and the house is "where". Consider the aspects formed by planets in speculation houses: the kind of aspect and what is making the aspects.
13. Transpluto!! I have found that the aspects and position of Transpluto often have to do with major wins and winning times. After researching the use of Transpluto for two years, in every imaginable chart and subsequent use of Transpluto in all horoscopes over the years, I came to the conclusion that it mustbe used. I cannot comment on this. "Astronomers are mostly in agreement that Planet X (possibly Transpluto), as originally envisioned, does not exist, but the concept of Planet X has been revived by a number of astronomers to explain other anomalies observed in the outer Solar System. Planet X has become a stand-in term for any undiscovered planet in the outer Solar System, regardless of its relationship to Lowell's hypothesis. Other trans-Neptunian planets have also been suggested, based on different evidence. As of March 2014, observations with the WISE telescope have ruled out the possibility of a Saturn-sized object out to 10,000 AU, and a Jupiter-sized or larger object out to 26,000 AU." - Wikipedia. Note that research by Valerie Vaughan indicates that Transpluto could actually be the asteroid Persephone, "Queen of Soul and Spirit".
14. Joyce was emphatic that one should leave home to gamble at an auspicious
moment, and also start each gambling session (after having a rest) under
auspicious aspects from the daily chart to yours. She went on to say that
you have to
entera casino at a "plus" time and begin playing at a "plus" time.
I have not tested this much but feel it is similar to wearing a lucky
shirt or using a lucky pen. I remain open to this theory though since every
action we perform creates its own mini birth chart that operates within
the larger context of our astrological promise and progressions. I just
don't believe we need to try and have such a level of control. I have found
that on lucky days, luck just tends to burst through into our lives, no
matter what we do. On some of my lucky days in the past I made a mistake
when filling out my betting form, errors which later amazingly turned out
to my advantage. The same with our thought patterns and luck. (I'm talking
about pure luck here, not the concept that we attract good opportunities
through positive thinking, I do believe that). But regarding luck as such,
on some days when I felt very confident and positive, I would lose, and
on other days when feeling down, dejected or even negative I would have
good wins. To me, the best frame of mind is to neutral. If anything, be
humble and understated. Also, don't gamble right after having a full meal
or if drunk. You need to be alert.
For more on this please see gambling and superstition.
Free 3-month Lucky Day reports for your evaluation