Lois Rodden's tips on winning big with Astrology
1. The Moon in a trine or grand trine (which in half of the examples involved Venus or Jupiter). In those few cases where the Moon does not have a trine in the natal chart, it is necessary by progression at the time of the big win.
2. Natal Jupiter in at least one trine.
3. Natal Jupiter in aspect to Neptune. This does not have to be one of the "big four", it is often one of the lesser aspects, such as a semi-sextile or semi-square.
4. Natal Mars in aspect to Jupiter or Neptune.
5. Natal or progressed Venus or Jupiter in aspect to Uranus (one degree for progressed aspects).
6. Natal or progressed Venus or Jupiter retrograde.
7. Natal Pluto conjunct or opposite the ruler of the 2nd house within 4-5 degrees.
8. A close natal sesquisquare (135 degrees) between two planets within one degree to show the potential for a sudden change of direction in the life, or a progressed sesquisquare between two planets, one degree. This sesquisquare most frequently involves the MC, Moon, Venus, Jupiter or Pluto.
9. Natal or progressed interpositions or close aspects between the 12th house to the 2nd and/or 8th houses.
10. Transit Uranus in an aspect up to 2-3 degrees to the natal or progressed MC or the natal or progressed Ascendant. The reason that we find a valid Uranus transit within several degrees is because Uranus will go back and forth over the aspect three times during its change of station: the aspect is valid from the first 1 degree application until the last 1 degree separation.
You need at least 6 or 7 of these indicators for a chance at winning the lotto. The more you have, the better the chance.
Free 3-month Lucky Day reports for your evaluation